Last updated June 2020
We collect your data (specifically outlined below, but generally basic information about you) strictly to provide you with access to our website content, events and other programs. We will not share this data with anyone unless you explicitly consent to us doing so. We honor your right to privacy and will comply with your wishes to remove your data from our systems.
Our commitment to privacy
You deserve to know how we collect and use the data you provide to us, and that’s what we are providing to you on this page. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Liberate website or through our tools such as CareTrax, or the website of our sister sites, specifically LiberateFL.com and LiberatePhysicianCenters.com. This notice has reflects our compliance to GDPR standards.
How we use your information
- Provide you with access to the content and events we produce.
- Communicate with you (via Email/Text/Calls) to remind you of appointments, certifications and other events.
- Analyze profile or behavioral data to help us improve the service we offer to you.
- In specific cases we will be contractually obligated to share your data with one of our third party advertisers or partners (for example, webinars, downloads or special events). In these instances, we will make it clear that the data you share will be transferred to the third party. You will always have the option to not have your data shared by not taking part in that specific program.
We will store this information to keep you informed about other relevant products that may be useful to you.
We will never use or share the information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Consequences of failure to provide consent
By agreeing to this Policy, you consent to allow us to process and store your data. This consent is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering the content, events and other experiences to you as mentioned above.
The information we collect
Across our web platform and events, you will be presented with the opportunity to sign up for newsletters, purchase event passes and submit your information to schedule and pay for service.
The type of information collected on those pages generally includes but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Personal Health Information (PHI)
- Credit/debit card information – Note: We do not save or store this information, and it will only be shared with our payment processors in order to complete the transaction in which you are engaging.
How to ask us to delete your data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our communications at any time, you may do so in the footer of any of our emails. If you would like us to delete your information entirely please email your request to email@example.com Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails and programs, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
To prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data and maintain the accuracy and cleanliness of our own data while ensuring the correct use of it, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and have ensured that all technology providers have committed to maintain compliance with HIPAA standards.